Q has always had very strong opinions, and has been a natural leader since he was tiny. In other words, he can be kind if bosdy, but I say this with love. It is one of the really cool things about him. He is also a debater, and can talk in circles enough to make your head spin. We have long said that we could totally see him in politics when he’s older – he’s been a natural since toddlerhood.
Recently, he has been becoming a lot more aware of what is going on in the world, and learning more about politics. Thanks US election. Out of the blue a few weeks ago, he announced his desire to become Prime Minister of Canada, and took the time to explain some of his plans for when he runs the country. So naturally, being a proud mama, I had to record them, for posterity, of course.
As you will see, he has some very strong feelings about animals and the environment, and these are evident in his policies. Taxes, not so much.
Here are some of the things Q would do, if he was Prime Minister, as quoted by the man himself:
– everyone would get a free blanket and pillow on airplanes
– everyone would plant a tree on Earth Day
– everyone would have to use recycling and compost instead of throwing away garbage
– even poor people, I would give them water and a plant or tree to plant
– if you cut down a tree, you have to plant two, or even one or three depending on the size. 3 seeds for a large tree, 2 for a medium one and 1 for a small one.
– if you plant a tree, you have to visit it every day and give it water except for rainy days because those are free days.
– schools would have early dismissal day on holidays
– you can only kill one animal per year to eat it
– if you kill an animal you have to eat it. If you kill an animal for fun you go to jail. Only if an animal is chasing you and trying to kill you, you can hurt or kill it to save yourself, but only once.
– if you kill a female animal you have to feed and look after her babies until they are all grown up.
Aside from these small matters, he reports that he is pretty happy with what Prime Minister Trudeau is doing right now. He also hopes that the PM will see this.
Do you have any questions for the future Prime Minister? Any policies you’d like to see him add?